This is a difficult and worrying time for everyone – but particularly so for adults and children living with domestic abuse. If you are struggling and in need of support please click here for information and details of how to access support.
Click here to view our patient leaflet.
During these difficult and stressful times it is crucial that people receive the help they need to stay safe and to manage their mental health and wellbeing.
You can get free psychological therapies like cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) on the NHS. You don’t need a referral from your GP, you can now refer yourself directly to a psychological therapies service. To self-refer click here.
Below are some links to helpful websites to help you cope in these trying times. Click here to view the North Tyneside Resource Sheet.
- Active Cumbria
- Advice for groups with specific needs (including those with additional needs or learning disabilities, children and young people, carers, new and expectant mums, farming communities, people with addictions etc)
- AWISH (Advice, Wellbeing, Information Self-help) Resource Directory
- Bereavement Support
- CNTW: A weight off your Mind
- CNTW Self Help Guides (including large print, audio and BSL)
- Covid-19 Information Leaflet
- Financial help and rights for people affected by COVID-19
- Looking after you mental wellbeing poster
- Meditation and Mindfulness resources: CALM
- Mental health and wellbeing support resources
- Recovery College: online mental health and wellbeing courses
- Staying active during lockdown: Stayinworkout 1
- Staying active during lockdown: Stayinworkout 2
- Suicide Prevention
- Wellbeing and mental health during Covid-19: A guide to looking after yourself and others
- Wellbeing and mental health during Covid-19: Every Mind Matters